Daily maintenance is essential for locks. Using the right products will make such a difference in your lock journey. Over the years, I have found that using heavy creams, oils, and gels, can cause problems within the locks. These items can cause your locks to become heavy. They easily attract lint and other particles, leaving your locks with a dull and pasty look. After years of seeing clients come into the salon with these issues, it led me to formulating my own products.
There are five products so far in my product line. These products are formulated with carrier and essential oils, that will promote healthy locks. I have had these products for over 8 years now and my clients love them. They are as follows:
1. LaShe' Moisturizing Spray. Can be used daily or as often as needed.
2. YaYa Oil. Can be used daily or as often as needed.
3. Epic Moisturizing Lotion. Can be used after shampooing or to retwist traditional locks.
4. Haven Natural Sheen. Can be used daily
5. Sentinel Peppermint and Lavender Cleansing Shampoo
“ Hi Jeannine, are you still making your products? If so, can you send me 3 Epic's, 3 YaYa's, and 3 Shampoos."
"Yes, I will put them in the mail. Thank you"
"Hello , this is Ms. Gloria from Texas. Can you you send me 5 bottles of Moisturizing spray?" " Thank you Ms. Gloria, I will put them in the mail."
"Hey Jeannine, this is Patrice. Can I stop by and get 3 bottles of Moisturizing Spray?" "Yes, I will have them ready. Thank you"